Friday, May 23, 2008

Engaged!

Last week's post was dedicated to my youngest brother and this time it's all about my other favorite brother. I got a text message from him tonight that simply said "Engaged!" and that's all it took for the tears to start flowing. His fiance, Erika, (OK, that was fun to say) is amazing and they make a great couple. My kids were ecstatic. I will post another picture once we have a shot of her hand and ring (Brandon thinks she should be a hand model to begin with).

Brandon and I have been able to be there for each other through all of life's ups and downs and I am so grateful to have him as my brother, fan, cheerleader and a fabulous uncle to my kids. Erika is one of the most remarkable people I have ever met--a good person to the core who is fun to be around and already feels like a sister. We are on cloud nine in this house right now!!!! :)
After skydiving--the photo has been nicknamed "Top Gun"

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is so great! Congrats to them both!

KJ's Blah-g said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YEAY FOR BROTHERS AND FOR SISTERS-IN-LAW THAT ROCK! =)