Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bring it on!

Since it is now officially February, I had to post a few pics from the Rockies' last season. Pitchers and catchers report to spring training in just two weeks! It's the only thing that makes February bearable in my book (OK and Kinley's birthday/Valentine's Day). When I retire someday, I'm going to park my butt in Tucson from February 15th 'til Opening Day. While the Rockies didn't sign any new big names, they did lock in contracts for some of the important guys, namely Tulo. We love that guy! We're hoping that his serious passion for winning carries the team to the playoffs again this year! I had to share this picture from last season. Kinley was definitely into the game. Ha! This was at the last regular season game against the Diamondbacks that sent the Rockies to the play-in game. I don't know what was more fun--watching the game or watching the guys in right field change the scoreboard to show that the Padres were losing--the two factors that were necessary to send the Rockies to the post season. Going to a World Series game, even though the outcome was poor, was an amazing experience. Great memories!

0 comments: