Friday, January 25, 2008

Is my baby really almost 4?


So, I had to post this hilarious photo of Kinley and her good buddy, Sophia. Too funny. Sophia is in her class at preschool and they instantly hit it off. Sophia's mom said she had to beg them to come eat lunch. What is so funny is how tall Miss Kinley is. Who is this kid? She is waking up every morning right now asking if it's February yet. She tells everyone (and I mean everyone) that her birthday is on "Valentime's Day" and everyone celebrates her birthday. She struck up a conversation with an elderly man at the grocery store checkout line yesterday and said, "See all that Valentime's decorations over there? Those are for my birthday!"

1 comments:

Erica said...

Your blog is great!! I don't know what you are talking about. Thanks for giving me the link so I could read about your family. I feel like I don't get to talk to you much anymore. Life is just TOO busy!