Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012



I feel like I really only have one child left who is of true trick-or-treat age.  I let Kaiya go this year because Kinley loves having her sidekick and only one bucket of candy certainly wasn't going to feed all five of us, right?  Cooper ended up just going to a friend's house and I wasn't able to come up with a costume idea this year.  I'm starting to sound OLD!

I do love carving pumpkins with the kids and roasting the seeds and seeing all the neighborhood kids.  It was another gorgeous Halloween night and fun to walk around and see the kids having fun.

Maybe next year I'll get my act in gear and really get into it.  Or maybe not.  :)


The iPumpkin



She's almost too good as a hippie


Peace 'bee' with you
Doing a cute pose, but when I looked at the photo, all I saw was ripped arms!


Seriously, don't mess with this bee!

We made him throw on a firefighter hat for old times' sake 

Let the candy trading begin!
Had to add a couple of this Halloween cutie, too!


0 comments: