Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome home, Uncle B

We were lucky enough to get a few days with Bennett before he headed back to Tulsa.  He just finished instructionals in Lakeland, FL and feels very good about his progress this last year.  He's hoping to move up a level in the Detroit Tigers organization next spring, which would mean a summer in Michigan with the West Michigan Whitecaps.

Bennett was able to watch Kinley's volleyball game and Cooper got to spend the night with him.  We went to the pumpkin patch together and just had some good family time.  And, Bennett, I promise I've stopped laughing that Sydney's reunion with her caused her to freak out and cry.  You are a scary guy, after all.  :)

Bennett and I were also fortunate enough to see Brandon give an oral argument in front of the Colorado Appellate Court, which was a real treat.  Bennett and I decided that even though we didn't really understand the case, Brandon was far more convincing and we think he won. :)  So fun to spend a whole afternoon with my brothers.

Gorgeous Colorado afternoon at the pumpkin patch







Sydney never minds the attention



And I had to share these pics that I took when I watched Sydney for a day a few weeks ago.  Love, love, love her!  She's such a character!







0 comments: