Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's all about the dresses!

The girls and I got to go wedding dress shopping with Erika yesterday and we had a ball. Erika is going to be a beautiful bride and my girls tried on a dozen or so flower girl dresses, shoes and tiaras. They had the ladies at the store cracking up. Let's just say neither of the girls have self esteem problems as the paraded around that store, flipping their hair as they walked. They really enjoyed seeing Erika in a wedding gown as did we all. October 11th is the big day, so they won't have to wait too long to see her in it again!


5 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

How fun! I can tell that Erika is great with your girls. I think your brother found a keeper!!!

Erica said...

I remember how fun trying on wedding dresses was. Your girls must have been in heaven!!

Jolayne said...

So fun for your girls. They'll remember this forever.

Logan and Ashley said...

How cute. I love the dresses that your soon to be sister in law tried on. They are beautiful.