Thursday, May 23, 2013

School's out for summer!

I think because we basically skipped spring around here and went straight from winter to summer, I am struggling to realize the school year is over!

Kaiya had her end of school choir concert (for which she auditioned and sang a brief solo), Cooper received his academic letter at the end of school awards ceremony (one of very few freshman to receive this award--he is in the top 5 in his class of 350) and Kinley enjoyed Field Day and a last day of school picnic.  Coop was a stinker and wouldn't let me take his picture holding his academic and his golf letter--not too shabby for a freshman!

In just a few short months, I will have a 4th grader, 7th grader and a sophomore in high school.  What???

This is a terrible picture, but I had to laugh because Kaiya literally glows like a ghost.  Front row, 4th from the left. 


Goodbye, Mrs. Hamblin (taught all 3 of my kids)

0 comments: