Saturday, April 27, 2013

A new job and a trip to Moab--look at Doug!

I think I can safely speak for Doug when I say, "hallelujiah!"  He got a new job withing TIAA-CREF and couldn't be more excited!  He's moving to a whole different side of the company and will now be involved in the area that works directly with their institutional clients vs individual investors.  He'll set his own hours and eventually even work one day from home and even got a nice little raise.  Wohoo!!

Right after finding out about the job, he took off with some buddies to go mountain biking in Moab--a trip that was almost foiled by landing the new job.  Fortunately, it all worked out and he got to go.  I've never seen him so tired as he was when he got back, but he had a blast.  I could have done without the details of the steepness of some of the terrain, but he came back in one piece!  I'm also very grateful he snapped a few photos.  :)




 


0 comments: