Monday, January 14, 2013

Family photos

We are not a photogenic family.  Period.  Most of the time, I don't really care except when it comes time for family photo shoots.  I dread them.  I only do them every 2 years and even that is hard.  I hate trying to pick out what everyone should wear and a location.

Well, we hit the jackpot this time!  A good friend of mine insisted on 'paying me back' for helping her son recover from a ruptured appendix last year and when she offered to take photos for us, it was hard to say no.  We actually had them taken in the fall, but it took my friend a bit of time to edit them.  She doesn't do this for a living and was playing with the software she had. I think they actually turned out a-ok.  :)


















5 comments:

Felt Family said...

These are GREAT!! #7 is my favorite family shot. And I love #17 of the girls. But that #18, B/W of you and Doug is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing!

Jolayne said...

The pictures look great!

Carli said...

Love these! Beautiful family!

Unknown said...

These are great pictures of a great family!

shelly said...

I think these pics are fantastic! What a beautiful family you have!