Saturday, November 5, 2011

Loveland Half Marathon

For some reason (OK, likely because a significant birthday is around the corner), I decided to run another half marathon three weeks after the last one I did with my mom.

At mile 2, I pulled my calf muscle (yet another sign of my age) and had to run 11 miles basically limping. Thank goodness for awesome friends who stuck with me the whole way. I couldn't walk for a few days after that, but it was still worth it.

The weather was so nice and it was awesome to be able to run with friends. Some of the group ran the 10K and some ran the 1/2 marathon. Other than the pain, it really was a great day!

Before the race


About to cross the finish line

The three of us ran every step together

The whole crew of pink ladies


Glad to be done!

0 comments: