Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What does this mean?

Every day when the kids come home from school, my counters turn into a sea of paperwork as they unload their backpacks. Today, however, one particular paper caught my eye. Kinley drew a picture of a new superhero she has invented. His name is Captin Nackey (translation = Captain Nakie . . . as in short for Naked).

So, here is Captin Nackey in all his glory--a purple cape and nothing but a pair of underwear with hearts all over them. Notice the close up drawing of just the underwear. What a goofball!!!


7 comments:

Erica said...

Oh your silly kids!! Great drawing- very impressive. :)

I think it's their dad's fault, by the way.

tamiz said...

LOVE IT! I forsee some pix like that from Silas in the near Kindergarten future!

KrisJ said...

LMBO!!!! Where does that stuff come from!?

Unknown said...

Being in just underwear is an empowering thing! LOL

The Thompsons said...

I want to know where she got th eidea for heart undies...your's or Doug's?

Felt Family said...

If the school counselor calls you in for a visit, make Doug go. I'm sure it's his fault! I can just hear him telling Kinley bedtime stories about Captain Nakie, when he knows you aren't close by! :)

Barbara said...

Just what special powers does Captain Nakie have? We want to hear more. I see reunion potential....a Captain Nakie look alike....the possibilities are endless, especially with the group that will be gathered.