Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family pics!

It is quite possible that our family is the most UNphotogenic family on earth. None of us have natural smiles and I seriously dread getting family pictures taken. Perhaps that's why I haven't done it in over 3 years.

I just kept looking at our old photo and think "someday" we should get a new one taken. I have been bugging my friend, Kris, to humor me and take some family photos of us for at least six months. She is quite talented and very good in the editing department (a big key for the unphotogenic type). It was her idea to take them at the ballfield. What a great background for us! I'm very excited to go print some of these to fill some frames with some badly needed updates!







3 comments:

KrisJ said...

YEAH!! Im still pretty dang happy with how they turned out and I think we proved you guys arent unphotogetic!!

The Toy Guru said...

LOVE them!! Especially the dugout shot!! So creative!!!

Anneke said...

Super cute!!