Monday, December 22, 2008

Center stage

Last week was a busy one for my girls. Kinley had her preschool Christmas program and Kaiya had a gymnastics "recital". I got a couple of cute videos of both and promised the grandparents I would post them. :)

The Reindeer Pokey song they sang was a hit, especially when they "put your fluffy tail in, you put your fluffy tail out . . . " You get the picture.


Here are two of Kaiya's routines. I think next time I better bring more barrettes. Notice the constant hair tucking behind her ears. Ha!

3 comments:

Felt Family said...

Kaiya is AWESOME!! Whether you like it or not, I think you have a gymnast on your hands. Kinley's little song was so cute and the girls enjoyed watching it!

KrisJ said...

So cute! And Kaiya looks amazing I almost got all teary just watching her! Looks like she is in a great place

Dan said...

I love Level 4, they're so cute then.