Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ever Had a Wet Willie?

So, I knew owning a dog would be a challenge and so far it's been worth it, but let me just say that giving Willie his first bath was a far greater challenge than I expected. The
dang dog only weighs 14 pounds, but it took everything Doug and I had to give this dog a bath. With his eyes bugged out of his head, he looked at us like we were evil. The kids stood in

the background laughing hysterically. Um, not so funny. We toweled him off (yet another joke) and he takes off running. He was a dog possessed. He scooted sideways across every rug in my home and ran so fast he crashed into the couch. I don't think I've ever heard my kids laugh that hard. Next time, we will enlist the professionals. No more Wet Willies at my house! Oh, and the last picture I threw in is Willie every day when the kids go to school. He parks himself on the top of the couch and cries as they leave for school.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is so funny! I can just imagine his little eyes bugging out.

tamiz said...

I'm glad it you and NOT me!!!

Erica said...

I never did that at home. I always took the dog to be groomed. I was asked several times about not cutting my dog hair, after bathing your dog you now know why I would never attempt to try cutting a dogs hair.

Anneke said...

I'm just laughing at your kids laughing so hard!!