Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jumpin' June

I was doing so good for a while updating this blog once a week.  Guess I need to get back on track because now I have a whole month to update!

I cannot believe June is over, but then again, time flies when you're having fun.  Between baseball, gymnastics, volleyball camp, training runs and pool trips, we were never home!

I'm going to let the photos tell the stories of our summer, but suffice it to say, we have not been bored!

Kaiya's new gym buddy, Reagan.  They have been inseparable.  What a blessing! Kaiya goes to gym 22 hrs/week!!

Lori was in town and we took all the kids to a place called Big Jump.  Big hit!

I love how these kids can pick up right where they left off

Catching some air!

Splash park day . . . except they all ended up running through the sprinklers at the park. 

Still can't get used to how tall Kinley is!

Family time . . we had all been so busy that we finally just celebrated Mother's Day, Father's Day and Erika, Brandon and Doug's birthdays all at the same time.  

My girls cannot get enough of Syd

Checking out Windsor Lake--the future home of my dad's new house slated to be done in Sept. 

Cooper's turn for some Syd time

Getting her first real mani/pedi--her reward for filling her fuzzy jar!

Pool day! Might be my favorite pic of the summer--they really do have the ability to get along!

Volleyball camp!  She absolutely loved it!



The much anticipated horseback riding day--compliments of Kinley's Brownie troop and all the cookies they sold. 
So fun!

Grinned the entire time.

Heading off on the trail in beautiful Estes Park

One of many games--3 each week plus practice the other days!  Good thing he can't get enough of it.

Still his favorite position

Hit pretty well this summer

Nice swing

Not as slow as he used to be, either!

Another pool day, this time in Brighton

Cousins!!

Doug's new hobby--just don't ask to see his bumps and bruises.  Not pretty!

Youth Conference--hiking his first 14er!

Got her braces off!  

Does it get any cuter than this?

At the drive-in movie in Ft. Collins--view of the High Park fire.  So sad!

Flipping off the diving board

3 comments:

Felt Family said...

What a great post! I love all the pictures. I had many comments throughout:
1. I didn't know your dad was building a new house. How fun for all of you!
2. Kaiya's smile is bee-you-tiful!
3. Seriously. Where DID Kinley get her height?
4. It's so fun to see LINDHARDT on the back of Cooper's jersey. Makes me proud. :)
5. Sydney is absolutely YUMMY!!! Tell Erica and Brandon they done good!

Unknown said...

Wow! I think you did more in the month of June than we usually do all summer! What a fun month you had! Love that little Syd's face and I love that your kids think the world of her like that! She is going to be one spoiled niece I can tell! :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great start to your summer! Love all the pictures of cute Sydney too! I bet your kids just spoil her with hugs and kisses! You even got some great action shots of baseball! Impressed!! I bet July will be just as fun and exciting for your family as June was! :) Fun and Busy!!